Analyze, diagnose, and repair faster with the Autodiagnos™ Pro OBD2 scan tool
For professional technicians who need to diagnose and repair vehicles quickly and accurately, the Autodiagnos™ Pro OBD2 Scanner / Diagnostic System uses some of the most advanced and versatile technology available to quickly diagnose today’s sophisticated vehicles. More than just simply a scan tool, Autodiagnos™ Pro is a complete system that can be updated as vehicles evolve. Designed by engineers who develop assembly line testing tools and diagnostic scan tools for OEMs, Autodiagnos™ Pro is an OBD2 scanner that is engineered and supported in the USA, and that has its key hardware built in the USA as well.
- Service Drive Triage feature provides a comprehensive picture of vehicle health, not just DTCs, but also critical data such as fuel trim and emissions inspection readiness.
- DTCs reported in 20-30 seconds on average, full vehicle scans in under one minute.
- Fast, accurate data in list, graph, and gauge formats, highly customizable.
- Decodes VIN in seconds.
- Subscription based model – no large hardware investment.
- Use your existing tablet, laptop, or desktop, or bundle with a new tablet when you purchase.
- OBD2 scan history is collected during every OBD2 scan, automatically, saving time and effort.
- Access to vehicle service and repair information such as that provided by Identifix (DIRECT-HIT®), Mitchell 1®, ALLDATA®, and others, right from the scan tool, while performing diagnostics.
- New GM RPO Code feature links directly to GM’s ACDelco® database to help you confirm vehicle equipment (GM vehicles only).
- Link to online resources to research DTCs and vehicle conditions.
- Super-fast, clear, and sharp user interface.
- LEDs confirm connection and VCI communications.
- Audible alarm reminds technicians to disconnect.
- Snapshot replay – automated OBD2 data recording allows for seamless data review, export, and import.
- Technician controls what’s seen on the OBD2 scanner display and how it’s seen.
- Multiple OBD2 reader configurations to meet unique technician and shop needs.
Just-in-time Vehicle Data.
- Real-time streaming OBD2 scan data is displayed in intuitive layouts.
- Regular updates are downloaded from the internet to ensure tool data is up-to-date.
- Software and the operating system is upgradable over the life of the tool providing new features and up-to-date vehicle parc data.
Advanced OBD2 reader functions boost shop productivity
Diagnosing Check Engine Light on 2012 Grand Cherokee
- Certification Meets SAE J1962
- Operating Voltage 4 – 30 Volts DC
- Power Consumption Operating ~100 mA @ 12 Volts DC
- Temperature Range -40 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-40° - 60° C)
- Dimensions (H X W X D) 4.56 x 1.96 x 1.06 in (116 x 50 x 27 mm)
- Weight 0.1 lbs (0.450 kg)
- Warranty 1 Year
- External Connectors OBD II male connector (built-in, built user replaceable) and microUSB
- PC connection USB2.0 full speed
- Bluetooth 3.0 Class 1 (100m/325 ft. range)
- Audible alert +90dB beeper
- FCC Codes ID: X3ZBTMOD3 IC: 88228A-MOD3
- LED status indicators: Power on, Device communication, Fail/Error
HS CAN: ISO14229, ISO 15765 full multi-frame message support
KWP2000 ISO 14230 / 9141-2 K Line
J1850 VPW / PWM (GM Class2 / Ford SCP, Chrysler J1850)
Single Wire CAN
- Windows 8 or 10
- ~355MB Hard Drive space (installed)
- Windows 10 Professional
- Intel Pentium 4415Y 1.6 GHz
- 8 GB LPDDR3 (1866 MHz)
- 128 GB - eMMC SSD
- 10" touchscreen 1800 x 1200 (Gorilla glass 3, PixelSense, 217 ppi)
- Intel HD Graphics 615
- Integrated 1080p Web Cam (8 Megapixel (rear), 5 Megapixel (front))
- 802.11ac Wireless LAN | Bluetooth 4.1
- 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
- Up to 9 Hours Battery Life
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip
- Silver (Magnesium alloy)
- Connectivity: 1 ea. USB-C 3.1 | Surface Connect | 3.5 mm Headphone output | Dock | microSDXC
- 24 Watt power supply
- 9.7 in x 6.9 in x 0.3 in
- 18.41 oz (1.15 lbs.)
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.